Friday, June 17, 2011

Celeb Chef Giada 'overwhelmingly excited' to Cook for Royal Couple

When she was offered the chance to cook for a charity polo event, celeb chef Giada De Laurentiis was more than happy to say yes. Little did she know that she’d be cooking for the world’s most famous newlyweds.



“I had no idea the royal couple would be attending,” she said. “And when I finally found out it was actually kind of a bummer.  I couldn’t tell anyone – I had to keep it hush-hush until their California itinerary was released!”



De Laurentiis was finally able to spill the beans this week, and says her girlfriends “freaked out” about the news. “They couldn’t believe I didn’t tell them. Everyone tells you that they would have kept the secret. But they are all extremely ecstatic for me,” she tells TODAY.com in her first interview about the event. Click link from The TODAY Show for some of the things Giada will be serving to the Royal Couple.

 

Photo: Indigo / Getty Images Contributor

 

Celeb chef Giada 'overwhelmingly excited' to cook for royal couple



No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive